Vietnam & Cambodia Tour Packages from Theni
Vietnam & Cambodia (7N/8D)
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival (L/D)
- You will be warmly welcomed upon arrival at airport in Hanoi and transferred to your hotel.
- Enjoy water puppet performance.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour (B/L/D/)
- This morning, your tour starts with your hotel pickup.
- First stop is to Ho Chi Minh complex.
- Consists of Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, Ba Dinh Square, Presidential Palace, Uncle Ho’s House on stilt, one pillar pagoda and Ho Chi Minh Museum.
- Here your guide will explain the history of Vietnam, the importance Ho Chi Minh complex holds.
- Enjoy time to explore the complex.
- After lunch, visit the Ethnology Museum or Bat Trang Ceramic Village.
- The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology is both a research center and a public museum exhibiting the ethnic groups of Vietnam, hear about how researchers are preserving the cultural and historic patrimony of the nation’s different ethnic groups.
- Next, stop at the Literature Temple, QuocTuGiam, and Ngoc Son Temple.
- You will then be taken back to your hotel where the tour ends.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
- Program customize up to cruise.
- 7:30 – 8:00: Take a 3-hour scenic drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay.
- 12:00-12:30 : Arrive in Tuan Chau Tourist Wharf. Transfer to Halong Cruise by tender.
- 12:30 : Welcome drink on the boat and check in to your private cabin.
- 13:15-14:15: Serve have lunch on board while cruising to some magnificent Halong bay scenes.
- 14:45 -15:00: Visit Titop island where you take your time on swim, sunbath, trekking….
- 16:30: Arrive in Pearl Farm Village. Visit around and swim, kayaking in the bay.
- 17:30: Back to the cruise and join cooking class to have experience in some traditional dishes. Tea time on sundeck.
Day 4 : Halong – Hanoi (B/L/D)
- Program customize up to cruise.
- 6:00 : Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck.
- 7:00-7h30: Start your day with a light breakfast. During breakfast, cruising to explore other part of Halong Bay, admire the beauty of one in seven new wonder in the world.
- 8:30 – 9h30: Arrive in Surprise cave, explore the Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long bay.
- 9:45: Check out and take all luggage outside of your cabin, cruise back to the Tourist Wharf through Ha Long bay.
- 10:00: Have brunch and clear bills.
- 11:30: Back to the Tourist Wharf.
- 12:00: Departure to Ha Noi.
Day 5 : Hanoi Free Day – Flight to Siem Reap (B/L/D/)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Free time for shopping.
- Then take afternoon flight to Siem Reap.
- A DINNER with Apsara Dance Show.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Siem Reap Tour (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, visit to The South Gate of Angkor Thom: Bayon Temple, The Royal Enclosure, Phimeanaka, Elephant and Leper King Terrace. Continue visit to Ta Prohm (the Jungle temple).
- After lunch, visit to Thommanan, Chaosay Tevoda, Ta Keo: small, attractive temple in very good condition, build at the same time as Angkor Wat. Continue to Angkor Wat: The “7th Wonders’ of the World”.
- World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendor.
- Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology.
- Continue visit to Bakheng Hill: Sunset viewing on the top of the hill.
- Bakheng is the first major temple to be constructed in the Angkor area; this temple-mountain offers extraordinary views of the Tonle Sap and Angkor Wat.
- Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 7 : Siem Reap Tour (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, visit to Floating Village, take a ride by traditional wooden boat on Tonle Sap Lake to experience the human occupations at the edges of the lake is similarly distinctive – floating villages, towering stilled houses, huge fish traps, and an economy and way of life deeply intertwined with the lake, the fish, the wildlife and the cycles of rising and falling waters.
- In the wet season, the Tonle Sap Lake is one of the largest freshwater lakes in Asia.
- Afternoon, visit Cambodian Cultural Villages (http://www.cambodianculturalvillage.com/), including Wax Museum, Miniatures, former capital Ou Dong, Royal palace, National Museum, Wat Phnom, Phsar Thmey, 12th century Kompong Kdey Bridge, 16th century reclining Buddha and Independent Monument.
- Also includes Carving, Traditional Dances Show and Villages.
- Transfer back to town and free at own leisure until time transfer for dinner.
- Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 8: Departure (B)
- After breakfast at the hotel, free time at your own leisure until transfer to the airport for your flight departure.
- End of trip.
- Hanoi: Pomihoa
- Halong: V Spirit
- Siem Reap: Mother Home Boutique
Package price Includes
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Accommodation shared in Twin with above mentioned meals
- Visa approved letter
- Flight Hanoi – Siem Reap by Vietjet Air
- Shuttle bus for group tours
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24th and 31st December new year
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Other services not mentioned above